Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Were To Get A Hat Like Luna Lovegood's Lion Hat

DOVESSEVE banker SORRY WE DO


still remain in me memories of my father when he told me about his youth deportation camps in Germany, only wearing a uniform x Italian. For this I am forever an antifascist.
Mauro Di Luzio


ALWAYS HANDKERCHIEF COR DE 'MI PADRE AR NECK!
SYMBOL OF WHAT ER 'ANPI
NUN ME I HAVE Levo MANCO COR OF RAIN AND HAIL BETWEEN FLOOD
FLASHES!
NA'RESISTENZA relieving '

--------------------

Mauro're always er mejo!!

-------------------------

Mauro Di Luzio
BUT WHAT ER er mejo! I write because
ER
NANO TO FREEDOM 'CE' VO FROM 'A TAJO ..
SAPENNO e'er WHAT THE PAST
NUN Vojo!!
and Stam LOOK WHO THINKS OF ANOTHER IMBROJO DE
look for me 'SUPER' TOGETHER THIS SCOJO

--------------------

DE U.S. 'LEFT

I am for freedom of thought.
BUT WHAT HAPPENS VERY OFTEN IN OUR COUNTRY ..
NU ME SEEM REAL!

THE RIGHT THE CRITICAL LEFT OUR
THOSE, THEN, DO THE SAME!
BUT INSTEAD OF DE 'set against those who administer,

CRITICIZE EVERYTHING WRONG TARGET
EVEN IF THE PRENDON
WITH CHILDBIRTH AND I CAN DO THAT? ... I despair!

There are also those who, unhealthy, they take it even with
Bersani;
do not like even a good Marine, and nun
Ponno see ... Franceschini.

of the old leaders, then, between 'inciucioni,
going to rearrange of alemoni.
not even have respect for Veltroni.

And they suspect that, among their leaders,
there is a party (such as popes)
have kept the card of Masons.



Where quer and vintage for this ......
wanted insegnacce morality? What ar
above the park, such as strutting rooster er
else did they talk to his parrot! We were all
cojoni
instead of them they were honest and good men there.

Here now it all seems to me 'arinverso
' s honesty they have scattered from the sewers
Now all that happens
pe na miss law on corruption has seen you.

But yes, you created guazzabujo
because I'm 'er thirst dell'intrujo government.
been attacked them as ramps and
der people, there you are interested in money.

P'a honest de 'sti Italy
our national shame is all ...........
Government thief who got shit even if most of the Armenian
Sorry!
pe nun they 'own na bastard!



------
Me 'arose a doubt
gives a bit of' day here in 'nano
n'omo
there who abuse the word freedom' in every speech

he puts ..
but I think I
tightening the handcuffs, and that
er
his thought is to put a gag ...
then mandacce the wall ...
and I know that I'm not mistaken.


ER Cecil GOOD

Sometimes I
me start to think of what happens to 'I'm
country of which we then pay the costs .... Today
6 May two thousand and ten der ...
mejo would not ave inside the mouth
sti political senbrano "chick".

Every day news comes out na
a politician, runny corruption goes hand in hand we
sempe and profusion, now
nun else is correct, there s'avvizia.

election we speak of work,
health, their problems risorvon,
cercanno fornirce de na hope .....
but then only to them, je growing belly. About

pija deaf under the table ....
s'arritrova who bought the apartment
and says it is' a gift: "I do not lie!" About
pious them money under the table ...
p 'benefits' someone of his pack. SPOJ
Ce and ce sporpano sur
serious' cause they are "leaders" without criteria!

The worst thing going around now is a thief
all proud of himself.

I know all innocent

I know all the saints and beautiful .. I know all good little people
superfine sheep ... ..
but we do as we are the lambs that
quanno ve 'Easter and you! the same end.

C'e'na row of very long names ... ..
that corruption is the evil co accustomed
flaws' Italy has become ...
now a pile of shit and de garbage. Er

first corrupter: I'm "gran'ommo"
says, "the press has too much freedom!
and its hindrances, the waterfalls Monaghan
journalists ... nun must breath,

Devon 'is still: a hedgehog rolled
live immersed in immorality.


rules, laws, constitution
baranno .. have ammischiate
among ar bunch
Svejateve Italian!
nun there 'space ..
rests pe '.. Nun E 'season!
forz'e .. damos courage to do '.
levamose
legion is in middle of the Po Valley and sti sti de dick head.

Mò me feel mejo! Nearly nun
I think I found the whole nu
remedy that I know from my mouth at last lifted
er Cecil had them framed.
---------------------

There would be written ...
nun but there is enough 'n
encyclopedia pe' misdeeds them all that this has brought to this tribe
my Italy! - By now there are
er der brain washing
pe 'faces then vote' pe 'white' mo this or that. But if

Annam to see then ... who s'appariglia
there ritrovamo first nu na fio or daughter
quarche or friend of the family! - They

meetings, round tables
dibattiti.senza purpose. Comizi.oragnizati al'uopo ..
But not think that the people are 'over ...
and everything is always after rimannato ar -


These are promises ... As ..
make meetings, debates and speeches ...
solamante early
took fregannose de
bad habits that we
tribolamo to live! -

Speciarmente quanno pretend de quarrels 'between them already
pensanno
magnet and then if the lamb co' the bay ... -

semo the lamb that we often sur je finimo
pan without leaders' who 'is
people should be treated in' disgrace!

E Cape speciarmente er de 'sti
scoundrels that his co televisions we all care about - that they

Dicennoce gional n'amico
and is attacked in his life, he never committed any crime - to

Continuanno ago 'er der crocodile tears,
pe continues 'to steal' co quiet the mind! -

C'a excuse that there so'i financial troubles ....
friends treat each other the business! -

But the body is ours, Semo servants!
nun long drive out those arrogant ... We call them
excellence! (But you think) and there
strigemo the belt on the belly but
nun ce more compliments faje
's call it pe 'name: criminals!
--------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment