Saturday, March 15, 2008

Woman Breastfeeding A Man

letter of greetings from Don Luigi! New dates

Dear faithful Gazzada and Schianno,
during my experience as a workshop, a couple of years before being ordained a priest, I was struck by the choice of a friend of mine who was leaving the Diocesan Seminary go to the PIME and prepare to become a missionary and I was wondering: "Maybe the Lord asks the same thing to me?".

The following year impressed me the news that one of my primary school mate, after being graduate, was a cloistered nun, and it seemed to me, in front of his decision so strong that my seminary journey was something too normal. On both occasions, the spiritual director helped me realize that I could not decide on radical changes in my life only according to some impressions. In fact, I completed the preparation to be simply a diocesan priest.

There is a thread that runs through my life, a clear indication that guides the direction of my journey. Led me to be coadjutor in the parish and the Oratory of Ispra for 15 years, I have entered the community of Leggiuno for 27 years and now calls me parstorale commitment to You in collaboration with Don Angelo. Framed passages of suffering and hope, permanently sustained by affection and friendship of people who have placed their trust in the Lord Jesus

Maybe I no longer have the enthusiasm of "then", but there is awareness that "He" does not leave me and actually wants me to live new experiences and deeper.

I wish a Happy Easter to you all and I am sure that your experience of faith in many ways is similar to mine: when we have the opportunity to talk about it with joy.

Don Luigi

0 comments:

Post a Comment